Friday, April 2, 2010

What I Want This Weekend, Easter Edition 2010

Here are some pretty, Easter &/or spring things I've come across this week,

from some blog
or catalog
or friend
or magazine
or another;
or just from my own browsing&shopping&surfing,

that somebunny you or I know might have in his or her basket...


Pretty Little Bare Feet's Easter basket ranneth over, again, this year. My original plan was to put the Easter basket in the back of her new Little Tikes Cozy Coupe, with an Easter bunny driving it. But I couldn't find the pretty, girly Coupe in-store locally; & it's taking longer to ship than I thought it would. =(

So her basket appeared to her from atop her new Playskool Busy Lil Garden Bench, which she is just loving. She already had


I love all of these toys - she enjoys playing with them, & they are pretty pastel colors (so, ahem, pretty to look at!). I guess we are cultivating a little gardener! Hope she's better at it than her mama!

Some other items of note from her Easter basket haul this year:


a crayon roll with her name monogrammed on it,
made from Easter fabric;


Daddy's Home! board book by Rosanne Parry;
Easter cookies from Harry&David;
Easter rubber duckies with bunny ears & lambie tails;
a Ganz Bunny Love bunny;
a Harry&David teddy bear wearing bunny ears;


a Hello Kitty marshmallow pop;
mini bilingual board book about opposites;
a pair of ladybugs from Done by Digits;


Peeps;


a personalized mouse ears with dots&bow T-shirt from My Personalized TShirt;






a Pinkalicious book set with mini editions of Pinkalicious&Purplicious,
a pack of colored pencils (put away for now),
a Pinkalicious journal,
recipe cards for pinkatastic cupcakes & pinkeriffic lemonade,
& Pinkalicious stickers;




a Precious Moments Fairy Fun mini board book;
a Sesame Street Abby's First Book of Shapes board book;
a Sesame Street Easter egg Elmo Buddy;
Stickeroni scented brown bunny stickers;
& a couple more random plush Easter bunnies (a lime green one & a pink one, ha!).

Oh, & if you're wondering if I did a basket for My Prince again - yes, I did:


Some of what he got:

Alabama Crimson Tide national champion lowball glasses;
Almond Joys (coconut is his favorite);
a Dove milk chocolate Easter bunny;
Godiva chocolate biscuits;
& a little dudely-looking (I thought) plush Easter bunny;

But there are some other adorable things I found during my Easter shopping that I wanted to share with you!



Well, obviously, the funny bunny is more Easter-centric, but I love the spotty cow, too. I pretty much love all things Skip Hop - we have a lot of their products.


I had really intended to get Pretty Little Bare Feet a little floral Quilti bunny by Douglas for her Easter basket. I swear it almost looked Lilly-esque. But I should have bought the darned thing the first time I saw it because - wouldn't you know it - they were gone when I went back to Barnes&Noble. & I couldn't find it online anywhere - I started looking almost a month ago! I can't even find an image to show you what I'm describing!

But we do love Douglas plush animals. Pretty Little Bare Feet has that Melbourne kangaroo & that lime&pink sea horse. The other images I am sharing with you are that same Quilti style of the elusive floral bunny that I never found again...one is the green swirl Quilti bunny (I swear I found a floral one!); & the other is the mini heart Quilti dog.


I love all of the Usborne Touchy-Feely board books. Our favorite is That's Not My Dragon.... But This is My Duck is also noisy & would be very appropriate for an Easter basket!



Y'all know how I love wooden toys! ImagiPLAY has a lot of great ones. That one struck me as great for an Easter basket, but there are so many different ones - you could find an appropriate one for any

baby,
birthday,
or holiday

gift for a child.


Oh, & I love pretty much every single thing from the Williams-Sonoma Easter catalog. My favorites this year are


T.G.I.F.! What do YOU want from your Easter Bunny this weekend?

(Sorry I was so late getting this published. I had the text written, but I forgot I hadn't inserted the images when I left town this weekend. I didn't remember until we got back - but this stuff was too cute not to share anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment