Friday, April 30, 2010

What I Want This Weekend, Derby Edition 2010

Here are some pretty Kentucky Derby things I've come across this week,

from some blog
or catalog
or friend
or magazine
or another;
or just from my own browsing&shopping&surfing,

that I would need if I were at the Derby this weekend...

(& oh, how I wish I were at the Derby this weekend!)


Lilly Pulitzer the Golden Clutch

Well, of course you know I'd have to carry a summery Lilly clutch!


Lilly Pulitzer Linda Marie Dress in Daiquiri Pink Secret Garden

I have been in love with this dress. I think the Derby would be a fabulous place to wear it!



Okay, so not that we would probably realistically consider actually trying to take Pretty Little Bare Feet to the Derby (should we realistically be at the Derby).

But if we were...wouldn't she be the sweetest thing in that dress? & wouldn't it be cute with the dress I've decided I would want to wear to the Derby this year?



My ideal Derby hat would look something like that one...



I almost considered doing a Derby party this year. I just thought about it a bit too late to have actually pulled it together.

Next year, though. Next year I am swearing I will host one, even if I am eight months pregnant!

(& those invitations will look darling on all of our friends' refrigerators, won't they? ;))

T.G.I.F.! What do YOU want this weekend?
(& where will YOU be watching the Derby?)

1 comment:

  1. Those derby invites are too cute! I've never really been a huge Derby girl, but since I'm moving to horse country this summer, I might have to become one!
    Sorry I've been such a terrible blog commenter lately! I'm in my last week of school and am out being too social for my own good! :) ha!

    ReplyDelete