Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wishful Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010


"I wish..."

I could be the one&only Charlotte in Sex & the City 2!


Like Charlotte,
I am...
(or hope to be!)


  • all-American
  • always wishing for the best in everyone
  • cheerful
  • chic
  • classic
  • conservative
  • cute
  • fabulous
  • a housewife
  • motherly
  • nice
  • overwhelmingly feminine
  • personable
  • playful
  • polished
  • preppy
  • put-together
  • quiet
  • straight-laced
  • sweet
  • thoughtful
  • traditional
  • very proper

& I love...

  • bows
  • bright green
  • Burberry
  • floral sundresses
  • gingham
  • girly patterns
  • houndstooth
  • monograms
  • pastel colors
  • pearls
  • pink
  • plaids
  • Polo sweaters
  • turquoise

"They were supposed to say, 'I'm sorry; I love you.' Not, 'You're dead; let's disco!"
(Upon seeing the tacky floral arrangement at Miranda's mother's funeral.)

"I promise I won't become one of those mothers who can only talk about diaper genies."

"Everyone needs a man. That's why I rent. If you own, & he still rents; then the power structure is all off. It's emasculating. Men don't want a woman who's too self-sufficient."

"Harry, I'm a bad wife. I ordered Chinese."

"I'm nice. I'm pretty, & smart! I'm a catch!"

- Charlotte York MacDougal Goldenblatt


& if you love Sex & the City, go check out the Sex & the City giveaway at the Life of a Suburban Princess! Or...if you just love to find a fun new blog to read, just go check out her blog!

2 comments:

  1. Charlotte is just too perfect! I wish I did everything that she does and with such grace! Also, having just gone to look at apartments this past week, I am LOVING the rent quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seriously could not have said it better. I am thinking she would have a pretty dang fun life :)

    ReplyDelete