Monday, May 23, 2011

Preferred Catalogs: Hanna Andersson

I ordered several of Pretty Little Bare Feet's fall wardrobe staples (hair accessories, turtlenecks, etc.) from Hanna Andersson, & I couldn't have been more pleased with the customer service or the quality of the items.

& although Pretty Little Bare Feet seems to have a plethora of little sundresses to choose from...the warmer the weather the gets, the more apparent it is becoming that we are still missing a few summer staples for her wardrobe.

Fortunately, the latest Hanna Andersson catalog does not disappoint!


Reversible Headband in Story Pink/Water Leaf


Summer Color Scooter Skirt in Treasure Pink/Pottery Orange




Cropped Sweats in Bright Coral Bloom/White

& of course now I get to look at *baby boy* things, too!...


Little Tanker in Seed Green

(all available at Hanna Andersson)

4 comments:

  1. Hanna's pjs are the BEST!! The color stays so true even with lots and lots of washings. I've also ordered a few other things for Spencer and have never been disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through the Hanna Andersson catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm a new follower of your blog - love the pics and info!

    Best Wishes,

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these are so adorable! I am totally buying some for some little friends :)

    ReplyDelete