Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to Life & Back to Reality


Please forgive me for disappearing on y'all!


I am back from my Disney World vacation hiatus.



You wouldn't believe the amount of planning&work that had to go into getting ready for a long road trip with a squirmy sixteen-month-old!


Gingham Hat in Pink/White by Jacadi
Water Babies Pure&Simple SPF 50 by Coppertone

(Then again, maybe you've been there!)


(source: Arianna Belle)

So...I have some blogging of my own to catch up on...


I Love You, Blogs&Tea Print by Made by Girl

...& so many blogs to catch up on reading!


(& thank you for your sweet comments that I can't wait to read, reply to, etc.!)


Unfortunately I also have so much laundry to do...


...& mail to go through...



...& miscellaneous other mundane to-do's that I must catch up on!


(Oh, & for added fun...My Prince, that handsome devil, managed to win a giant plasma television while we were in Orlando. So now I have to figure out how to work that monstrosity into the living room decor that I am already content with. & I've got to figure out what to do with my beautiful, beloved entertainment center; since it won't hold this giant, shiny new contraption. *Grrr!* But My Prince is awfully cute in his excitement over winning the thing!)


Anyway, I am delighted to be back to commenting...


(source: Chronicle Books)

...keeping in touch...


...reading...


...sharing...


...& updating...


...with all of you lovelies!



I love going away on vacation, but it is always so nice to come back home!


Home is Where the Heart Is... Drawing by New Beautiful

Don't you agree?

6 comments:

  1. Love this post! Good luck on getting a lot accomplished! I've got a gazillion loads of laundry that I've got to get done today, before our next trip. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I bet y'all had a blast!!!! That's so exciting that he won a plasma TV!! Wow!! Congrats on that!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! I am glad you got back safely! You're going to post the Disney World pictures, right? I need to see some Disney magic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I hope Disney was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home honey, I MISS YOUUUUUUU!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, I am sure it was wonderful! Did PLBF LOVE every moment?? I am sure it was a lot to get her packed up and ready to go for such a big trip. Sending you a hug, can't wait to catch up with you soon! Oh, and Congrats to your Prince on his fab win :) Hugs to you Sara!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have gotten caught up with things and had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete